pick up sticks

About
My Photo
Name: knitabulous
Location: Mt Keira, New South Wales, Australia

Free Patterns
Sideways Scallop Edged Scarf

Sideways Lace Scarf


Finished Items
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called finally finished. Make your own badge here.
Knitting Along

< < Previous | List Next>










<P} L | R |  J |  N>
Ringsurf
Knitting Alone
Knitspot Morning Glory Wrap Frost Flowers and Leaves Pomatomus Socks One Day
Sarcelle A different Phildar swing jacket - No 23A Donyale Socks

Second FO of the year

16 Jan 2008

May I present to you my completed tofutsies sock.



Ahem. I tried. But I just couldn't go round and round like a frickin mouse on a treadmill. If any of you reading here really love me they'd email me and offer to make me some socks. In return I'll make them some lace stoles/scarves. Seriously.

It's still a bit damp in this shot, so the colours are a little dull. What do you think?
Anyhow, on account of some new books arriving at the casa (look! Nihon Vogue!, Elizabeth Zimmermann!);


If you haven't read any Elizabeth Zimmerman books I'd suggest you go out and buy one immediately. She's such a good read, maybe the original knitting blogger?

I immediately cast-on for the baby cardigan. In tofutsies. Three nights later I had a result.






It was a particularly colour-co-ordinated knit, because I used my new knitpicks harmony needle (thank you Donni, I's a lucky girl!) Check out the leftovers.


Look what else came into my possession. Claudia's handpainted 2 ply silk, a Christmas gift from the gorgeous Jae of impeccable taste. Thank you so much Jae, it's going to be my new sarcelle.


I'm off camping again right now, so I'll be out of action for about a week.

And in case you think it's all holidays and parties, I'll show you my glamourous photoshoot location.

With every party and holiday comes the inevitable washing.



Add to Technorati Favorites
The endless craft magazine
Previous Posts
List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by knitabulous.
[Previous|Next|Random Site|List Sites]

Credits

Powered by Blogger

Design by
MDesigns